KIDS OK FaceWear "Giant Gentleman" (Whaleshark)
!!! EXCHANGE AND REFUND ONLY POSSIBLE IN UNOPENED ORIGINAL PACKAGING !!!
The protective effect of OK FaceWear has not been proven within the specifications of any DIN standard. By wearing OK FaceWear, you may reduce the transfer of airborne saliva and mucus droplets from the breath. OK FaceWear with valve is a mindful way to protect oneself during required “social distancing.”
• For private use only
• Not for use as occupational safety equipment within the specifications of DIN EN 149:2001-10
• Not for use as protection against pollutants such as fine dust
• Not for use in healthcare or nursing care within the specifications of DIN EN 14683:2019-6
Mermaid Protector is not responsible if the item is worn outside of manufacturer’s instructions.
Instructions for use:
• Wear OK FaceWear to cover your mouth and nose
• Change your OK FaceWear if it becomes wet or soiled
• Store used FaceWear as contamination-proof as possible or wash immediately
• Machine wash warm after use
• Dry and store in an airtight container until next use
• Wash hands with warm, soapy water before and after wearing or touching the OK FaceWear
• Machine wash warm (60°C without softener, be sure to remove the air valve!)
Mermaid Protector Fish Skin fabrics are made of recycled ocean plastics (PET bottles).
They are 100% recyclable again so that we are given the opportunity of a closed garment lifecycle. The 3-layer high-tech fabric consits of a recycled polyester woven with a water-repellent coating (FREON FREE) for the outer layer. The middle layer is a breathable membrane. The inner layer is an ultra-soft and skin-friendly microfiber fleece for comfortable wearing.
Good to know:
• Mermaid Protector FaceWear is washed and disinfected before packaging
• Option to insert a pm 2,5 carbon filter
• Gentle wearing comfort through hight-tech fabric and cut that adapts well to the facial form
• Elastic band for comfortable wearing behind the ears
• Hypoallergenic (suitable for people who suffer from allergies)
• Digital printed long-lasting and vibrant colors
• Reusable and recyclable
• Unique, unisex designs for adults and kids
• Optionally incorporated metal clip for perfect nose adjustment
Made in Europe:
Outer layer: 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex, water-repellent (FREON FREE) coating
Middle layer: TPU membrane 280 g/sm
Inner layer: 85% recycled polyester, 15% spandex fleece
Giant Gentleman (Whale Shark):
In the 21st century being a gentleman is based on a man’s values, morality and honor. It means that a man will devote his life to a superior standard of conduct. How appropriate, because today we also pursue a higher value when wearing FaceWear. A gentleman is considerate of his fellows and,with OK FaceWear, also of the environment, since it is made from recycled ocean plastics.